The core work of this service is education and training. The main clients are teachers. A small number of courses are also provided for parents and Special Needs Assistants (SNAs).
- Provide training, development and support for teachers and the wider school community, both in terms of meeting locally researched and identified teacher in-service programmes.
- Act as far as possible as a resource and meeting centre for the local school community.
- To facilitate the display of teachers and pupils’ work and to enable publishers to hold exhibitions of school textbooks and such.
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
- Charge applies for some services / some services free
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)