The Irish Girl Guides is a uniquely girl-only, youth-driven, active and dynamic organisation. It offers a varied and exciting programme for girls and young women aged 5-30 years, and opportunities for leaders of all ages.
In an all-female organisation, the girls are free to progress and express themselves in a comfortable setting. They enjoy the activities as they can ‘just be girls’ without any pressures and learn to be themselves in a safe environment while learning the skills that will one day help them to be responsible citizens and adults.
- Sligo - north
- Sligo - south, east and west
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
- Charge applies for all services
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Under-18s need parental permission
- Under-16s need parental permission
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)