I.T. Sligo Student Counselling Service aims to provide a professional, confidential support service that is free of charge to all registered I.T. Sligo students.
The service offers students the opportunity to explore any issue which may be impacting on their mental health and general well-being in a confidential setting.
The Counselling Service operates on an appointment basis. If you would like to make an appointment , please contact:
- The Service on 071 93 05463,
- Email email@example.com, or
- Call to Reception during office hours.
- Service provided at above address
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through GP