ThisAbility is a group set up by parents to cater for persons with disabilities, their parents, siblings and other family members. This group is open to all, regardless of disability or age of the person and their family members.
Some activities include: Swimming, Horse Riding, Summer camps, Christmas Party's, Monthly Workshops.
Anyone attending activities must have a parent/ guardian with them at all times during activities as these are not drop off services.
- Sligo town and environs
- Sligo - north
- Sligo - south, east and west
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
- Charge applies for some services / some services free
- Under-18s need parental permission
- Under-16s need parental permission