Tubbercurry Family Resource Centre provides a range of supports and services for families, individuals and communities.
Services include the following:
- Programmes for parents, children and people who are unemployed .
- Social activities and health and well-being supports.
- Full childcare service for children 1 to 12 years of age.
- Person-centred counselling for teens and adults .
- A 'Rainbows Programme' .
- Parenting supports for parents from the local area.
A list of programs and activities is described on the Web Page or Facebook page.
- Sligo - south, east and west
- Service provided at above address
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
- Charge applies for some services / some services free
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through GP
- Through schools
- Through Tusla Child and Family Social Workers
- Through other Tusla services (e.g. Education Welfare Service)
- Through HSE services
- Through other statutory services
- Through other community / voluntary service
- Early years (0-4 years)
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)