CURA offers counselling support to women, men and families who need help with crisis or unplanned pregnancy along with a number of support services.
Need To Talk To Someone?
If you’d like to talk to someone now, call our Helpline on 1850 622 626. The Helpline is answered by trained counsellors. Opening hours are 9.00am - 6.00pm Mon-Thurs, and 9.00am - 5.00pm Fri. The Helpline is also open from 12.00pm - 2.00pm on Saturdays.
- Sligo town and environs
- Sligo - north
- Sligo - south, east and west
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
We Cover all of Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal & part of Mayo.
- Service provided at above address
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
Our Service is not provided in persons home. We provide our service in a venue as near as possible to the person.
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through GP
- Through schools
- Through Tusla Child and Family Social Workers
- Through other Tusla services (e.g. Education Welfare Service)
- Through HSE services
- Through other statutory services
- Through other community / voluntary service
We provide our service with or without a referral face to face or telephone. By phoning our local number 1850622626 or 071 9143659
- Under-18s need parental permission
- Under-16s need parental permission
We will never turn anyone away at he same time we require parental permission for under 18's
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)
Crisis Pregnancy Post Abortion Post Natal
We have monthly supervision provided to us