Sunbeam House Children's Respite Service is located at St. Ciaran's Services, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim. We provide part-time respite placements to children with special needs from 5-18 years. Referral to this service is through the HSE. We provide a person-centred approach to care, promote community involvement and we work in partnership with families, HSE therapists and schools.
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Service provided at above address
Pocket money for social activities is required.
- Through HSE services
- Under-18s need parental permission
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)