Bodywhys supports individuals with an eating disorder.
Bodywhys supports individuals with an eating disorder. We have a helpline open at specific times Mon-Fri and also on Sunday. There are also support groups for over 18's; support email and online support for under 18's and another for over 18's. All information about our services can be found on www.bodywhys.ie.
- Sligo town and environs
- Sligo - north
- Sligo - south, east and west
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
National lo-call helpline, email support service, on-line support groups for people with eating disorders.
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through GP
- Through schools
The helpline and email is for anybody. There are two online services, one for over 18's and one for under 18 years.
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)