Specific service provision to young people aged 16-23 years of age who are residing in Tusla Child & Family Agency care-residential/foster care.
This is a specific service provision to young people aged 16-23 years of age who are residing in Tusla, Child & Family Agency care-residential/foster care. An Aftercare Worker can be provided to the young person aged between 16-23 years of age to help facilitate their transition from in-care to aftercare. An Aftercare Plan will be completed with the young person and financial support may be provided towards their training/education beyond 18 years. Referrals are received from young persons assigned social worker. This is a voluntary service; young people must sign up to engagement in the service.
- Sligo town and environs
- Sligo - north
- Sligo - south, east and west
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
- Service provided at above address
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
- Service provided in person's own home
- Through Tusla Child and Family Social Workers
- No parental permission required
- Young adults (18-24 years)
16 years+ young people in the transition from foster care/residential care to adulthood.