- Be Well (14-25yrs) – Emotional Resilience Programme
- YES (14-25yrs) – Empowering Sexual Health, Sexual Identity & Consent Programme
- Social Action Project (14-25yrs) – Developmental Youth Work & Young People Determining Issues/Actions Locally
- Opportunities are available for staff and volunteers to be trained as facilitators of Be Well, YES, or Social Action Project
- Programmes delivered online or Face to Face
The Our Generation project is supported by the European Union’s Peace IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB). Our Generation is a cross-border, cross-community partnership project which is being delivered through seven regional organisations, namely Action Mental Health, Donegal Youth Service, Co-Operation Ireland, Youth Action NI, Youth Work Ireland, PlayBoard NI and Ulster University,
Youth Work Ireland OG team will be providing a lot of wonderful opportunities for young people to develop their knowledge around issues such as emotional well-being, sexual health, and leadership through the Be Well Programme, YES Project, and a pilot Social Action Project. We will be delivering across the border counties of Cavan, Monaghan, Sligo, Leitrim, and Donegal.
- Sligo town and environs
- Sligo - north
- Sligo - south, east and west
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
Throughout all of county Sligo and Leitrim
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
Online and face to face in group settings i.e. schools, youth and community groups, voluntary & statutory organisations
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Through other community / voluntary service
Email or call Our Generation directly.
- Under-18s need parental permission
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
Age range 14 - 24 years.