Day care, activities and outings for children with disabilities.
Childhood Days is a service for children with disabilities which provides care, activities and outings for children with disabilities.
- Leitrim - south
- Service provided at above address
- Charges depend on income / circumstances of service user
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through schools
- Through Tusla Child and Family Social Workers
- Through other Tusla services (e.g. Education Welfare Service)
- Through HSE services
- Under-16s need parental permission
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
Young adults in our Future Focus group