Young people can join the clubs to engage in social development at their own pace and learn many skills, personal and inter-personal.
Young people can join the clubs to engage in social development at their own pace and learn many skills, personal and inter-personal. Programmes can be run and activities can be chosen by the young people and they are supported by the adult volunteers. Our website offers lots of information on the club setting and what the young people can achieve and what the leaders roles are.
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
Foroige clubs can be set up in any area and are run once a week by volunteers who are recruited, trained and supported by the RYO
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
Clubs can meet in local community halls, schools, etc
- Charge applies for all services
Affiliation is €20 per young person per year, or €30 per family per year
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through schools
- Under-18s need parental permission
Our other service in Leitrim is the South Leitrim NYP, where staff offer programmes, outreach work and support on a one to one basis