Youth and Education Local Training Initiative for early schools leavers aged between 18 and 25 years of age, based at Lough Allen Centre, Drumshanbo.
Leitrim Development Company is a community led Local Development Company. We deliver a range of rural, social and economic programmes at local level across County Leitrim. We support communities, individuals and businesses to increase their economic sustainability and improve their quality of life. Supports include capital grant aid, technical assistance, guidance and mentoring, information and support, training opportunities and development initiatives.
- Youth and Education Local Training Initiative for early schools leavers aged between 18 and 25 years of age, based at Lough Allen Centre, Drumshanbo.
- Pre and after school service for traveller children at Shannonside Community Childcare, Carrick-on-Shannon.
- Mohill Afterschool Service for primary school children in the Mohill area, based in Marian College, Mohill.
- Mohill Traveller Afterschool Service for traveller children, both primary and secondary, based in Marian College, Mohill.
- ChildcareCommunity Employment Scheme, providing accredited training and work placement to participants in community owed childcare facilities throughout Leitrim.
- Traveller Parenting Support Programme providing parenting support to traveller families.
- Traveller Youth Programme providing a programme of youth support programme for young travellers.
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
- Service provided at above address
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through schools
- Through other statutory services
- Through other community / voluntary service
Referrals are in collaboration with Department of Social Protection, Mayo-Sligo-Leitrim Education and Training Board, Health Service Executive, local schools, Leitrim County Childcare Committee, local Community organisations, self-referrals and parental referrals.
- Early years (0-4 years)
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)