Leitrim Sports Partnership provides a management role for the coordination, development and delivery of sport and recreational activity in Leitrim.
Leitrim Sports Partnership LSP provides a management role for the coordination, development and delivery of sport and recreational activity in Leitrim. In our new strategic plan, we plan to build on the achievements of the last four years where we have implemented a long term approach to increasing participation and the benefits of active and healthy living among the following key target groups, children, teenagers, families, adults, people with disabilities and disadvantaged communities. The LSP will continue to empower and work in partnership with all sporting partners and stakeholders on an on-going basis and facilitate effective working relationships between all agencies involved in the development of sport and physical activity in the County.
The main functions of the Leitrim Sports partnership is, information and support, to provide education and training opportunities and to support the development and implementation of Irish Sports Council and local key partners programmes and events in sport and physical activity.
- Leitrim - Carrick-on-Shannon and environs
- Leitrim - south
- Leitrim - north
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
- Charge applies for some services / some services free
- Through GP
- Through schools
- Through other Tusla services (e.g. Education Welfare Service)
- Through HSE services
- Through other statutory services
- Through other community / voluntary service
- Under-16s need parental permission
- Early years (0-4 years)
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)